- 注意安全：請時刻看管同行兒童及照顧同行長者。十六歲以下的遊客必須由一位十六歲或以上的遊客陪同進入山丘。請在選擇觀賞或參與遊戲、表演、展覽和活動項目時，先衡量同行小童及長者的年齡、身高、心智和體能各方面是否適合。遊客如於本遊樂區內意外發病或發生事故，請通知本遊樂區服務人員協助救護或送醫。 本遊樂區屬開放空間，應注意蚊蟲叮咬問題，請做好自身防護措施。
- Security check: Bright Hilltop will conduct a security check at the main entrance to provide a safe and comfortable park visitor environment. Visitors cannot bring any offensive and dangerous items into the park. We reserve the right to refuse any handbags, parcels, or other things to be brought into the hills and to dispose of all unattended items as we deem appropriate.
- Behavior: Do not use indecent language or do any dangerous, illegal, disturbing, or disrespectful behavior to respect other tourists and on-site staff in the hills. The hill will not tolerate unlawful or profane behavior, and anyone involved in the above behavior will be advised to leave the hill and will not be refunded. To ensure the safety of visitors, you are not allowed to run, sit or stand on fences or railings in the hills.
- Food and Drink: Visitors may bring baby food or exotic food and drink into the hills for personal consumption. Food and drink do not require heating, reheating, processing, refrigeration, or temperature control and have no pungent smell. Foreign foods and drinks are not allowed to bring into the hills, including but not limited to instant noodles that need to be brewed in hot water, food in self-heating containers, and durians. In addition, to ensure the safety and comfort of other visitors, alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be brought into the park. Visitors should pay attention to refrain from lighting a fire, barbecuing, or cooking food in other ways in the park.
- 寵物：根據饒宗頤文化館園區守則，外來寵物不得進入館內任何範圍；除了擁有以下憑證人士之寵物，可於當日進入饒館及[美之山丘]，包括：a.饒館”翠雅山房”寵物住宿套票、b.[美之山丘]實境遊戲Running Pet門票(需網上預約購票)、c.私人包場活動 (需向[美之山丘]額外訂購)、d.饒館及[美之山丘]舉辦之寵物主題活動。寵物於饒館及[美之山丘]範圍內：
- Please keep your pet on a leash.
- Please control your pet, so as not to cause nuisance or harm to other people or pets.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the hills.
- Photography: Private photography and video are allowed in the park. Photography for commercial use, planned shoots, or wedding shoots requires prior approval from the company. After entering the hill, the tourists represent that the hill can use the images of the tourists for educational or promotional purposes.
- Weather: The park puts the safety of tourists first, so in particularly severe or typhoon weather conditions, the hills may be temporarily closed for tourists to enter the hills, and the park will not provide refunds or rescheduling arrangements. I hope you will forgive me.
- Environment: It is not easy to plant flowers and trees in the garden. Please do not climb, break or trample. It is forbidden to pick trees, flowers, and fruits in the park, and it is not permitted to catch insects and wild animals. Thank you for being so cooperative. Engaging in related activities such as casting, splashing dust, setting off firecrackers, fireworks, throwing fire, sky lanterns, etc., is strictly forbidden.
- Strollers: When you park and lock your stroller, please follow the instructions of our on-site staff, follow all signs in the hills and consider the safety of other tourists.
- Restrooms: There are no restrooms within the range of the hills. If necessary, please use the toilets in the High or Middle zone of the Jao Tsung-I Academy.
To ensure the safety of all tourists and on-site staff, please follow all the notices on the hill and the guidelines issued by the on-site team.
For the service terms and conditions of game tickets, please visit:https://levelupworkshop.hk/terms-and-conditions/
Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, returnable, refundable, and withdrawn. Tickets are invalid once modified. One ticket is for one visitor only.
- Dangerous or Harmful Items.
- Any weapon. Object, or toy gun that looks or looks like a weapon.
- Alcohol or any things that are illegal.
- Cans and glass containers (except small baby canned food).
- Luggage with wheels.
- Trolleys and means of transport with wheels (except hand-pushed wheelchairs, electric-assisted mobility devices with not less than three wheels and running at walking speed, and baby carriages with a size not exceeding 92 cm X 132 cm).
- Recreational devices with wheels, including but not limited to skateboards, scooters, roller shoes, and shoes with wheels.
- Anything that the Company deems harmful, disruptive, offensive, or obstructs the operation of The Hill or its associated facilities.
The following activities are forbidden:
- Sell any item or service, or display any item or service for sale.
- Unauthorized activities, parades or speeches, or the use of any flags, banners or signs, or incitement to crowds and other unauthorized public gatherings.
- Fly a kite or remote-controlled flying device.
- Photography, video recording or any form of recording for non-personal use.
- Anything unsafe or otherwise interferes with or damages the operation of the Hill or its associated facilities.
We may photograph, video, record, or reproduce the images or sounds of any person entering the hills within the range of the hills. We have the right to use these images or sounds for any purpose without any payment to the visitor.
For any person who does not obey the rules or regulations of the hill, or engages in dangerous, illegal, or disrespectful behavior, or for the sake of safety, security, or order, or as we deem necessary. We have the right to refuse such a person to enter the hill or to require such a person to leave the hill without refund, liability, or compensation.
We may, from time to time, amend these rules, change or adjust our operations, including, but not limited to, the hours of opening, closing, or adjusting the process of the Hill or any part thereof at any time for reasons including, without limitation, the Hill or any rides, facilities or amenities, impose access requirements to the Hill, control the number of persons entering the Hill or any part thereof, and suspend or cancel any facilities, amenities or entertainment programs or marketing promotions offers or activities, and formulate and change Rules to be followed in any section without prior notice and refund, liability or compensation of any kind: hill capacity, inclement weather or special programs, or for safety, security or order, or for compliance with the law or our deemed necessary by the situation.
We reserve the right to remove any parked stroller without further notice, refund, or compensation for the following reasons: safety, security, or order, or as we deem the circumstances so require.
We shall not be liable for damage to or loss of visitors' property, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
In case of any dispute over the above rules, the company has the final decision.
These rules are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
Please consult the on-site staff if you have any enquirers.