Data we collect
2. What personal data may we collect?
We may collect variuos personal data. For example, we may obtain personal data directly from guests who are interested in obtaining various products and services from us. Such information may include such things as the guests's name, mailing address, email address and telephone number. For verification purposes, we will take a photo of you at the revolving door each time before you enter Level UP Workshop, if you do not wish to be photographed, we will provide you with an alternative method of verification (for example, we may specify from time to time form of identification). We may also collect other types of information, such as gender, age, number of children, personal interests, etc., which we may associate with personal data. If you purchase products or services from us, we may record information such as credit card or other debit card information, the type of service or product ordered or purchased, and the data of the order or purchase. In addition, we may also collect personal data from you if you participate in lucky draws, contests, games or promotions. If you receive care services from us (such as medical services), we may need to collect information about your health and medical history in order to provide those services or to assess your condition. If you request us to provide goods or services or make an enquiry to us, we may ask you to provide your contact details and details of your request or enquiry in order to respond to you. Your personal data is provided voluntarily. However, if you do not provide sufficient information, we may not be able to assist you.
3. How may we use the personal data we collect about you?
- To process your request or enquiry;
- To process and complete the transaction requested by you;
- To design new services or improve the services we currently provide, for use by our guests;
- (Only with your consent) for promotional or marketing purposes, including (i) sending you promotional materials about our products and services and direct marketing, whether alone or in conjunction with our affiliated entities or business partners products/servicesn offered; and (ii) publish your personal data in our product and service marketing or promotional materials (regardless of the medium and format). If we provide your personal data to third parties (including our subsidiaries and affiliated entities) for their promotional or marketing purposes, we will obtain your written consent;
- To implement and enforce the rules applicable to contests, lucky draws, promotions and games we offer and/or the terms of our business dealings;
- For our internal business and administrative purposes;
- To assist with law enforcement purposes, to meet legal requirements, or for claims-related purposes;
- For safety or security purposes;
- To verify your identity when entering our game base;
- For other purposes directly related to any of the above.
We may turn your personal data into non-personally identifiable data by combining your personal data with other individuals personal data (commingling your data with the personal data of other individuals, or by deleting data of other individuals), or by deleting Features that identify you (such as your name) (to depersonalize your profile). We may use this non-personally identifiable information for purposes such as research and analysis to improve our products and services.
From time to time, you may make an "accept service" or "deny service" choice regarding our use of your data for promotional and marketing purposes. Please send us an email if you do not wish to receive promotional and marketing materials from us. Any such request should clearly state the details of the personal data to which the request relates.
4. With whom may we share your data?
Information we obtained is from Level UP Workshop Company
5. How may we use and share the personal data we obtain from Level UP Workshop Company?
6. What security measures do we use to protect your personally identifiable information?
The security and confidentiality of your information are critical to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and inappropriate use by others. From time to time, we will review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technologies and approaches. Despite our best efforts, no security measure will be perfect or bug-free.
Keep personal data
7. How long may we keep your personal data?
We will not retain personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the data's purpose or will be used (including any directly related purposes). This means, for example, that the personal data collected for the realisation of the goods and services you have requested will be cleared, deleted, destroyed or anonymised by technical or other means after the goods and services have been delivered so that the data is not identifiable or available unless it is necessary. We have notified you of such other purposes or obtained your consent at the time of collecting the personal data.
Level UP Workshop
Attn: Personal Data Manager